December 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- "What Would Doug Engelbart Do?" Ask Organizers of a Silicon Valley Event December 14, 2018Inspired by the man who showed the way to modern computing, tech-minded experts shared ideas for how to tackle climate change, nuclear proliferation, and broken political systemsTekla S. Perry
- AIs Strive to Juggle Signals and Thwart Jammers in DARPA’s Spectrum Challenge December 14, 2018Six teams won US $750,000 each by showing that their AIs could responsibly manage spectrumMichael Koziol
- Video Friday: Agile Amphibious Robot, and More December 14, 2018Your weekly selection of awesome robot videosEvan Ackerman, Erico Guizzo and Fan Shi
- Remove Barriers to Efficiency with High-Performance ZVS Buck Regulators December 13, 2018The family of ZVS Regulators enables unsurpassed flexibility by delivering power at higher temperatures, at higher efficiency, in a smaller size, and in the first layout.
- BMW and Porsche Announce an EV Charger That Gives 100 Kilometers of Range in 3 Minutes December 13, 2018That lightning-bolt of a charger needs cooling for the cable and the batteryPhilip E. Ross
- "What Would Doug Engelbart Do?" Ask Organizers of a Silicon Valley Event December 14, 2018
- Wall Street looks to Fed outlook Wednesday for early Christmas gift
- Canadian regulator to fine Glencore-controlled miner over Congo: WSJ
- Qatar considering increasing stake in Deutsche Bank: Handelsblatt
- Ten years on, Fed's long, strange, trip to zero redefined central banking
- Qatar Petroleum to invest $20 billion in U.S. in major expansion
- Will landing be soft or "chaotic" as Fed begins to stop rate hike cycle
- Indonesia, EFTA sign long delayed free trade deal
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine's interests safeguarded
- Germany plans to lower threshold for probes of foreign takeovers: Handelsblatt
- 2018: The year volatility came home to roost
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ivory Coast painter gives new life to e-waste December 14, 2018Desire Koffi often walks through Koumassi, a popular district of Ivory Coast's main city Abidjan, to collect old mobile phones that he buys from people for 500 CFA francs ($0.8726) a pair.
- 'The Favourite' corset dresses go on display at Kensington Palace December 14, 2018A selection of costumes worn by the cast of period film "The Favourite" went on display at London's Kensington Palace on Friday, in the same rooms where the royal characters the movie is based on once walked.
- 'The Favorite' corset dresses go on display at Kensington Palace December 14, 2018A selection of costumes worn by the cast of period film "The Favorite" went on display at London's Kensington Palace on Friday, in the same rooms where the royal characters the movie is based on once walked.
- Ivory Coast painter gives new life to e-waste December 14, 2018
- Egypt unveils 'one of a kind' ancient tomb, expects more finds
- Sweeping ocean view, lawns and pool - Ambani-Piramal residence dazzles India
- UK royals release Christmas cards with fireworks for Harry and Meghan
- 'Benny the Beluga' facing Christmas in the Thames far from home
- Hillary Clinton joins Bollywood stars as super-rich Indians wed