December 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Eagles Are Out and Registration Is Back In a Not-Fun-Week for Drones December 14, 2017No more anti-drone eagle squads?Evan Ackerman
- What Happens Now That the FCC Repealed Net Neutrality December 14, 2017With the vote passed, the court battles beginMichael Koziol
- Machine Learning Gets a 2.2x Performance Boost December 14, 2017Industrial automation applications increasingly leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to reduce dependence on human operators and improve overall efficiency.
- Is Qualcomm's NanoRing the Transistor of the (Near) Future? December 14, 2017Qualcomm engineers think a new transistor design called nanorings will make smartphone batteries last longerSamuel K. Moore
- Gain Visibility into Your Supply Chain with Connected Logistics December 14, 2017Integrated, low-cost Internet of Things (IoT) sensor suite and management platform capable of monitoring assets from distribution center to destination.
- Eagles Are Out and Registration Is Back In a Not-Fun-Week for Drones December 14, 2017
- Global shares limp toward third week of gains, dollar hobbles
- Disney buying Fox film, TV units for $52 billion in digital push
- Uber investor departs venture firm amid harassment claims
- Paralysis at PDVSA: Venezuela's oil purge cripples company
- Airbus board triggers shake-up to end succession row
- Exclusive: China's CNPC weighs taking over Iran project if Total leaves - sources
- India raises import tax on cellphones, move to hurt Apple
- Germany's Merck in fresh bid to enter U.S. MS pill market
- Australia cobalt rush accelerates on electric vehicle demand, DRC troubles
- Murdoch bets live sports and news will boost new, smaller Fox
- Cars, jewels, wine and watches have been good investments
- The markets’ apparent calm over Brexit is deceptive
- A decade after it hit, what was learnt from the Great Recession?
- Oil and gas supply disruptions ripple around the world
- The WTO remains stuck in its rut
- The revised Basel bank-capital standards are complete at last
- China’s leading economists are in high demand and short supply
- Bitcoin-futures contracts create as many risks as they mitigate
- Will America’s economy overheat in 2018?
- When politicians and executives get caught out
- Marquis de Sade erotic novel, or some quantum theory? You choose December 12, 2017PARIS (Reuters) - Fancy some 232-year old pornography, written in the Bastille and hidden behind a stone?
- Ancient Roman Pantheon to start charging entry fee in 2018 December 11, 2017ROME (Reuters) - Visitors to Rome's Pantheon, one of the ancient world's best preserved monuments, will have to pay an entry fee from next May unless they are going there to pray, Italy's culture and tourism ministry said on Monday.
- Princes William and Harry announce sculptor for new Diana statue December 11, 2017LONDON (Reuters) - A sculptor who produced the image of Queen Elizabeth used on Britain's coins has been chosen to create a new statue of Princess Diana, the office of Princes William and Harry said on Sunday, to commemorate 20 years since her death.
- Marquis de Sade erotic novel, or some quantum theory? You choose December 12, 2017