October 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Don’t Sacrifice the Benefits of Millimeter-Wave Equipment by Missing the Basics October 15, 2018Remember the Basics on mmWave Measurements
- Video Friday: Boston Dynamics' Spot Goes to Work, and More October 12, 2018Your weekly selection of awesome robot videosEvan Ackerman, Erico Guizzo and Fan Shi
- New ALPHA-g Detector Poised to Search for Signs of Anti-Gravity October 12, 2018Scientists at CERN are racing to fire up a detector that will explore the effects of gravity on antimatter—before the whole facility shuts down for two yearsMichelle Hampson
- Speed Design of Digitally Controlled Power Converters October 12, 2018This white paper describes 10 proven ways that system-level simulation can improve your digital controller development for power converters.
- Boston Dynamics' Atlas Robot Shows Off Parkour Skills October 11, 2018The agile humanoid is learning to use its whole body to leap higher than everErico Guizzo
- Don’t Sacrifice the Benefits of Millimeter-Wave Equipment by Missing the Basics October 15, 2018
- Wall St. drops as Apple slips, Saudi issue flares up
- U.S. retail sales rise modestly; consumer spending strong
- Aerion's supersonic business jet to meet U.S. noise standards
- Sears, once a retail titan, files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Around 100,000 Opel vehicles to be recalled in diesel probe - ministry
- Credit Suisse downgrades U.S. steel sector citing oversupply
- European stocks brush 22-month low as Saudi tensions swirl
- Novo Nordisk hires AstraZeneca executive to revive struggling biopharma unit
- SoftBank's Saudi ties unnerve investors as shares drop 8 percent
- Prosecutors search Opel offices in Germany in diesel probe
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Buyer goes ahead with purchase of shredded Banksy painting October 12, 2018The woman who bid more than 1 million pounds for a painting by the mysterious British artist Banksy which shred itself into pieces at the moment of the sale has gone ahead with the purchase, auction house Sotheby's said on Thursday.
- Going for gold: Sotheby's to hold first sale dedicated to precious metal October 12, 2018From a sculpture of model Kate Moss to an elaborate elephant liqueur set, an array of items made with gold will go under the hammer next week in auction house Sotheby's first ever sale dedicated to the precious metal.
- Marie Antoinette's jewelry on display in Dubai before auction October 10, 2018Held in private collections for more than 200 years, jewelry that once belonged to France's ill-fated Queen Marie Antoinette has gone on display in Dubai ahead of its planned auction in Geneva next month.
- Buyer goes ahead with purchase of shredded Banksy painting October 12, 2018