February 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Overview of IEC/UL 62368-1 for Safety of IT & A/V Equipment February 15, 2019Will your products comply with IEC/UL 62368-1?
- Sailing Through the Data Deluge with Pervasive Optical Connectivity February 15, 2019Silicon photonics and advanced packaging technologies could result in rapid data center changes.
- Racetrack Memory Gets a Boost February 15, 2019With ultrafast pulses, it's possible to write bits in picoseconds—100 times faster than today's technologiesNeil Savage
- An Energy-Efficient GPS System to Uncover the Secret Lives of Flying Foxes February 15, 2019This new tracking system developed by researchers in Australia provides more accurate location data by optimizing when a GPS sample is takenMichelle Hampson
- Video Friday: Final Goodbye to Opportunity Rover, and More February 15, 2019Your weekly selection of awesome robot videosEvan Ackerman, Erico Guizzo and Fan Shi
- Overview of IEC/UL 62368-1 for Safety of IT & A/V Equipment February 15, 2019
- EU's Juncker expects Trump to refrain from imposing higher tariffs on cars
- Honda to close UK car plant with the loss of 3,500 jobs
- Honda plan to close UK plant is not due to Brexit: lawmaker
- Citi expects privatization to bolster revenue in Brazil
- Britain does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Russia's Rusal is in talks to resume reinsurance with Western companies
- World stocks lifted to 2 1/2-month highs by trade optimism
- Germany bans Wirecard 'shorting' as prosecutors probe FT journalist
- Britain's FT says allegations over Wirecard reporting are false
- Citi in talks to buy Canary Wharf office building: source
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The new Picasso? Meet Ai-Da the robot artist February 12, 2019Can robots be creative? British gallery owner Aidan Meller hopes to go some way towards answering that question with Ai-Da, who her makers say will be able to draw people from sight with a pencil in her bionic hand.
- Fatal fire caused by energy spike: Flamengo CEO February 9, 2019The fire that killed 10 young footballers at Flamengo's training ground in Rio de Janeiro was caused by a spike of electricity that led to a fire in an air conditioning unit, the club's CEO Reinaldo Belotti said on Saturday.
- Mandela's life and legacy celebrated in London exhibition February 8, 2019For a man who spent nearly three decades in prison, the passage of time was no doubt important to Nelson Mandela.
- The new Picasso? Meet Ai-Da the robot artist February 12, 2019
- Chicago police seek follow-up interview with 'Empire' actor
- Floating moon-themed parade kicks off Venice Carnival
- Burberry's Tisci brings contrasting Britain to London catwalk
- Beckham looks to '70s, Westwood turns catwalk into protest
- Alexa Chung goes 'off the grid', Holland dresses 'global citizen' at London Fashion